All American

I don’t know if I can think of anything more American than a great pair of jeans. Add in a pair of cowboy boots and an oxford? Well now I feel like the poster child for the all-American girl next door.

white oxford jeans and cowboy bootsGiven my penchant for classic style, it should come as no surprise that I adore everything about this look. Individually the pieces are a must-haves for any closet due to their versatility. Together they create a timeless outfit that always looks fresh.

all american girl look

What I also love about this look is how easily it can be recreated and infused with personal style. Sure, not everyone out there owns a pair of cowboy boots, and I’d hardly expect them to. But they’re the perfect addition for me. I also made it my own with dainty layered necklaces and burgundy faux leather jacket.

casual oxford with jeans

Top: Merona, Jeans: Paige, Jacket: Sak’s 5 48 (similar), Boots: unknown, Necklaces: Stella & Dot After Midnight, Demi Layering, Earrings: Stella & Dot Demi

all american girl look

I’m telling you, a form of this outfit will always be in my wardrobe rotation.

32 thoughts on “All American

I love Paige jeans! They’re one of the only styles that tends to fit me well length-wise. The wash on these is perfect…you’re making me want to pick up another pair!

2. Brandy

Love those Paige jeans! Definitely a poster child for an All American Girl!

Thank you for your latest comment on my blog! So glad someone else noticed the sparkle in the sweater dress!=D

Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

3. Brandy

Love those Paige jeans! You are definitely a poster child for an All American Girl!

Thank you for your comment on my last blog post! Love that someone else noticed the sparkle in the sweater dress!=D

Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

Oh my gosh I totally agree! I love the “All American” look with jeans and cowboy boots! It’s my go-to most weekends! And I love that leather jacket!

5. Sarah

I love this outfit! And cowboy boots are a must in my life. I could never afford the real thing so I always wore knockoffs but my guy bought me a sweet pair of Justins for Christmas last year and I’m in LOVE. Also: wanted to let you know I love your blog and you are just stinkin’ adorable. I’m the other Richmond girl (really, Toano, VA) on the Southern Blog Society page. So glad to have found you. 🙂

6. Sixth Tractate

Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I’m your newest follower 🙂 Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin’? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com