1. Easter candy. Oh, Easter candy, you were quite delicious. I can’t say that I miss will miss you, though. In fact, I probably need until next year to detox.
2. Baseball! It’s back, folks, and I could not be more excited. Many weekends spent at the ballpark are in my future.
3. Blogging with pets. I am becoming more and more adept at holding my 65-lb “lapdog” while typing. It’s a learning process: I am noticing less how annoying it is, and he has learned he can get away with it.
4. Spring! It’s kinda-sorta starting to feel like Spring. To celebrate I made an impulse purchase – this lovely yellow bag. I love it. The $35 price tag was well worth it. (Thanks, TJ Maxx!)
5. Road trip! I am leaving for South Caronlina today for a girl’s weekend. Instead of girl’s weekend it should probably be called “shopping-extravaganza-with-lots-of-wine-and-good-music weekend.” But then again, that’s kind of a mouthful. (photo via)
I hope y’all have a great weekend!
*Linking up with FMGD!*