1. I’ve been on a bit of a dark chocolate kick lately. (In fact, I might just be munching on a piece at this very moment…) A couple of these bricks with my cup of tea is the perfect dessert.
2. “Steal My Show.” This song has really spoke to me lately. I’ve been jamming to it each morning on the way to work, and it really starts my day off on the right foot.
3. Bikini So Teeny! I picked up this polish a couple weeks back, but I still haven’t had the chance to paint my nails. I’m ready to remedy that situation. This weekend I’m going to indulge in a little pampering.
4. I had a great wine-filled dinner with a girlfriend this week. There is something so therapeutic about a long conversation over dinner and drinks with your best friend.
5. Couch cuddle times. Curling up with my pups is one of my favorite parts of the weekend. I’m pretty sure it’s Tug’s favorite too. (Trust me, he climbed into that position all on his own.)
What were the highlights of your week? Doing anything exciting this weekend?