1. This was my first week back on my running training schedule. Let me tell you, IT.WAS.TOUGH. Five am comes way too early when you aren’t accustomed to it. Whining aside, I’m really happy to be getting back into running. I’d kind of missed it! And yes, I realize how crazy that may sound.
2. I spent a couple hours with little Miss Madi on Tuesday, one my best friend’s daughters. Well, actually I spent it with her and “Bun-Bun.” She might be one of the most adorable kids on this planet. Being with her almost makes me want to get preggo like yesterday. Almost.
3. I tried kombucha tea for the first time this week. It was a little more like “kombucha lite” because it was a blend, but I liked it! The jury is still out on its health benefits, so don’t call me a convert quite yet.
4. I stepped out of my fashion comfort zone this week and it definitely paid off! I can’t wait to wear denim on denim again!
5. On Sunday, Aaron and I are going with two other couples to Charlottesville for a limousine wine tour. I think you all know how I feel about wine. It goes without saying that I’m going to be a happy girl this weekend!
What was the highlight of your week?
*Linking up with Lauren*