1. Pecan-crusted salmon! It was my first time making this dish, and I was so proud of myself. Healthy and delicious? Yes, I’ll definitely be making it again!
2. I just love this tank from Old Navy. Cute workout clothes make running (or any type of exercise) more fun, don’t they?
3. Did you catch my guest post about three ways to wear a maxi on Kacie’s Kloset? You can still enter to win a gift card to Targ, so hop on over there!
4. These lovely waves were the result of wearing a damp bun to work. I know this is an old trick, but rarely does it turn out this good for me. It had to be celebrated with a selfie since no one in real life was there to witness it (well except my pooches, but they don’t really care how my hair looks).
5. F&F was #3 on Bloglovin’s Up and Coming Fashion Blogs this week! I was pretty stoked. I have some pretty awesome readers and am so grateful that y’all actually subscribe and come back here week by week to interact with me!
What were the highlights of your week?
*Linking up with Lauren*