Peplum Jacket & Feminine Stripes

The last time I wore this peplum boucle jacket, I styled it for the office, but to be honest, I think I like it even better as a casual piece. It adds just the right amount of dressiness to a weekend look.casual boucle jacket

And my embellished tee has been a wardrobe staple of mine for years now. I love a good classic with a twist!fabric flower necklinej.crew peplum jacket peplum sweater jacketstriped tee with peplum sweater jacketpeplum sweater jacketJacket: J.Crew Factory, Tee: Zara (option, option), Jeans: Joes Jeans Vintage Reserve via TJ Maxx, Shoes: Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx (similar), Bracelet: unknown via TJ Maxx, Earrings: Stella & Dot Nancy Stud

*Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, Alison,Β Transatlantic Blonde*

36 thoughts on “Peplum Jacket & Feminine Stripes

1. Laura

I love the embellishments on your shirt! It is perfect under your adorable blazer! I really like how you dressed the outfit down with distressed jeans.

Gorgeous jacket and yes it looks amazing styled casual. You will get lots of wear out of this gorgeous piece. Perfect for the holidays coming up.

Don’t forget to join me tomorrow for my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

3. Lauren

That jacket is seriously so fabulous on you Lauren! I didn’t see it paired with office attire – but I love it casual! But I also think its so versatile and I’d like it dressy too :P. Fab look! xo

4. Brenna

I’ve already expressed my love for that jacket, tres chic, so I must focus on the bracelet. I love it – it’s so different! Very jealous of that fab TJX find.

5. Melina

Umm that jacket is adorable! I love adding one piece that’s either super feminine or super edgy to an otherwise casual outfit, it’s so laidback chic. πŸ™‚

6. Rita

That peplum jacket is SOO cute! Love how you paired it with the striped top! Two of my favorite trends together (stripes + peplum)! Great weekend look girl!