Five things you need to know this Friday:
1. We finally have a peek at SJP’s shoe line, which will debut exclusively at Nordstrom on February 28! I’d love it if these babies just popped into my closet.Image via WWD
2. I’ve never been a beauty box subscriber, but between Beauty Box, Birchbox, and Ipsy, their popularity can’t be denied. So what’s a girl to do when she gets a sample she doesn’t love? Head on over to eDivv and trade them for something you’ll use!
3. Target’s next big collab (with designer Peter Pilotto) now has a lookbook! Into bold graphic prints and bright color? You’ll love these pieces, coming February 9 to your local Tar-jay!Image via Hollywood Reporter
4. Looking for some low cost alternatives to your favorite pricey lipsticks? I’m loving Refinery29’s finds!
5. And on a much more serious note: my heart broke this week when I learned fellow Richmond runner, Meg Menzies was struck by a drunk driver during a training run. Runners and walkers alike are encouraged to hit the streets in her honor this Saturday. Please join in and share your runs/walks using #megsmiles.
*Linking up with Lauren