Big News, Small Package.

Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all! Whether single or attached, I hope you enjoy celebrating all the love you have in your life. I know I have much to celebrate today (and everyday, really!) with the love and support I have from wonderful family and friends.fizz and frosting baby announcementBut this year feels different–like Aaron and I have a little extra love to go around. Instead of big plans, we have a low-key evening on our horizon to celebrate our big news. A quiet, home-cooked dinner for the three of us is just what the doctor ordered. Yep, I just said three. Aaron and me and a little baby will make three – coming late this August!diy baby announcement with a onsiecute diy baby announcementTo say we are over the moon would be an understatement. But truthfully, along with that excitement has come a lot of uncertainty over the many changes we will be experiencing over the coming months. Am I ready to be a mom? Will I be a good parent? However intimidating, I’m pushing my worries aside, and focusing on this very big blessing from God. My heart is already filled with more love than I could imagine, and I know it will only continue to grow.

69 thoughts on “Big News, Small Package.

1. Sara

Congratulations! You really deserve it and you will be an amazing mom, just because of all the love you are gonna give him and that you already feel now!

2. Kristie

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you and Aaron! Happy Valentine’s Day 🙂

We love staying in and focusing on each other instead of being out in a noisy, crowded restaurant. Enjoy!

3. ash

OMG! How awesome for the two of you! Congrats! My babies are the best thing in my life. Enjoy your pregnancy and I know you will be an awesome (and fashionable) Mom.
    -Ash

4. Tessa

Seriously!!! You just made me cry when I read that last paragraph. I am not preggers at the moment but I know how you feel. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, and I am so happy for you.

5. Mica

CONGRATS! That’s such exciting news! 🙂

I hope you have a smooth and stress-free pregnancy! You will make a great mother, you and hubby must be so excited!

Enjoy your quiet Valentine’s day together 🙂 Just think, next year you’ll be celebrating it with baby in your arms! 🙂

6. Corinne

As soon as I saw the first picture I thought ‘she’s going to say she’s pregnant’ but I don’t know why I thought that – I didn’t even read the title, ha.

Congrats, I hope your pregnancy goes well and isn’t too uncomfortable! Are you going to find out the sex?

Corinne x

7. Carylee

Congratulations!!! My sister and brother in law announced that they’re expecting on Valentine’s Day, too! It’s such a great day to celebrate life and new love! Looking forward to seeing how you style your baby bump!

8. Anne

Congratulations!! It was right around Valentine’s Day last year that we found out we were expecting… and now we’ve just had our first (also an at-home date night!) as a family of three. And based on my experience (of a whole 4-months, ha), I can say it’s a challenge, but you’re going to love motherhood, and you’re going to be great!

Congratulations!!!! It’s normal to feel all this. Enjoy this time together before the little one arrives.

10. Pingback: A Big Announcement | By Lauren M