Now that I’m past the halfway point of my pregnancy, I figured it’d be a great opportunity to share what items are my must-haves! (For those of you still early on in your pregnancy, be sure to check out my first trimester fashion necessities!)
2. A great pair of maternity jeans. My Paige Maternity Skyline Jeans were worth every penny. (I did snag mine on sale at Zulily, but I love them so much I would’ve paid full price!) There really is nothing that fits quite like them. They’re flattering, comfortable, and best of all, look like real jeans (with functioning pockets)!
3. Quick, protein-filled snacks. I’ve always been one who needs to eat every few hours, but now that I’m pregnant, I’ve found that I need more substantial snacks to stay satisfied. Kind Bars are one of my favorites to throw in my purse while I’m on the run. They’re filling and taste DELICIOUS.
4. A go-everywhere Tervis tumbler. I’m sure you need no reminder how essential drinking water is while pregnant. To make sure I always have a good amount on hand, Tervis tumblers are crucial. They work great in the car, at work, and at home! If you find drinking out of a straw easier, pick up a set of Tervis straws!
5. Stretch mark cream. Yes, I know stretch marks are largely hereditary, but if there is any chance of a cream helping out, I’m all for it. So far so good with my Body Boost by Basq butter!
6. A pregnancy pillow. I’ve only had my Bump Nest for about a week, but I’m already in love. I have less lower back pain and am enjoying the additional support.
7. Empire waist dresses for now and later. Empire waist cut dresses are a great non-maternity option that will also work post-pregnancy! My current favorite? Maxi dresses!