Floral Print + Stripes

Although I seem to be favoring monochromatic looks and color-blocked solids these days, print mixing, especially when it comes to floral prints and stripes together, remains a favorite of mine. So when I was sent a gorgeous floral print scarf from Joules, I knew I had to pair it with my striped t-shirt dress (aka my maternity staple).floral prints and stripes

This dress has seriously gotten more wear than probably anything else in my maternity wardrobe (perhaps besides my cropped pants). Best $25 spent EVER. Don’t you love it when you get a lot of wear out of low cost purchases?!striped maternity dress with floral print scarfstyle striped dressmaternity striped dressfloral scarf with dress

Dress: Liz Lange for Target (non-maternity), Scarf: c/o Joules, Shoes: Jack Rogers, Earrings: Stella & Dot Raina

31 thoughts on “Floral Print + Stripes

1. Susan Jeffries

I have been trying to decide on an outfit for this weekend’s festivities. I will be spending three days at my daughter’s recital. I need to be comfy but stylish. This is totally perfect! You look gorgeous!! Susan

2. Inge

Love this! I have a scarf very similar to this and I’m always wearing it with stripes. This dress looks great on you, definitely a great purchase.

3. Because Shanna Said So

Stripes and floral is one of my favorite combinations…yay for getting so much wear out of this dress! I swear you look more amazing every single day…that sweet baby bump is doing you right!!! 🙂 Have a great weekend!

I love a good mix of prints and this in particular is great! The striped dress looks so comfy and chic (I want one!) and I love that scarf!

5. Rita

I’m a chicken when it comes to print mixing, but you have done it so effortlessly Lauren! I love, love your striped dress and floral scarf! So pretty! Have a great weekend hun! 🙂

6. AJ

I wear my floral scarf from Target ALL the time and I think I got it on sale for like $12? I love a good bargain and a great staple piece!

7. jennifer prod

love love how you mixed stripes with florals – such a fun combination. i sewed a similar scarf recently, but it didn’t occur to me to mix it up, and now i’m definitely going to do it 🙂

8. jessica

I love your scarf 🙂 That dress looks amazing too. I love affordable pieces that you can wear again and again! One of my favorite maternity dresses was about $17.

I love your take on the stripes and florals trend 🙂

I found your post through the Trend Spin Link up.

Jess