Nordstrom sales are pretty much my favorite thing ever, and the Nordstrom Fall clearance is no exception. Through November 15, you can score big on tons of Fall and Winter clothes and accessories. But don’t worry about scrolling through the 100+ pages (seriously, not kidding) of women’s items. I’ve rounded up the top 15 items under $100!
1.This Kenneth Cole coat, which also comes in a pretty deep wine color, is perfect for Winter! It’s wool, which will keep you cozy, and has the adorable faux fur trim hood, which is detachable!
2. I’ve been wanting Kendra Scott studs for a while now, and they’re pretty much ALL on sale right now! The druzy pair come in three colors, but her standard stone studs, which come in eight colors, her turquoise style, and marbled stone are all included!
3. I love the unique cut of these suede booties. I really like this more neutral stone color, but they are also available in brown.
4. Paige is one of my top three favorite denim designers. They’re jeans are so flattering and comfortable. The dark wash of these skinnies makes them perfect for dressing up or casual looks, and they are (YES!) under $100!
5 . Want to step up your Fall hat game? This wool panama hat (under $15!) is on-trend and perfect for Winter!
7. Another Kendra Scott piece on sale! This necklace is dainty and perfect for wearing over long tees, tunics, or button downs!
8. Like it or not, Winter is coming, people. If you deal with any type of snow, slush, or freezing rain, you’ll love a pair of duck boots.
9. Everyone needs a plaid button down or two in their closet for Fall and Winter. This one is long (hello, leggings!) and has pretty red tones that will carry you through the holidays!
10. I love this waterfall cardigan and it’s pretty neutral colors. Layer it over a tee now and a turtleneck later!
11. If you missed out on these studded flats during the Anniversary sale, don’t make the same mistake! The deep red color is perfect for Fall, Winter, and holiday season!
12. Still need a pair of rain boots, but don’t want to shell out big bucks? These are less than half of the price of Hunters and are just as cute. (I have a pair myself! You can see how I styled them here!)
13. Totes are really in right now and are super-functional! This faux-leather bottom one is unique, and the two-tone design makes it so versatile!
14. Getting Chucks for under $40? Yes!
15. This chunky knit turtleneck is perfect for cold weather bundling. It reminds me so much of my oversized turtleneck and comes in seven colors!