It’s no secret that I’m a HUGE fan of Tar-jay. I can always count on them for basics, inexpensive trendy pieces, and cute accessories. So needless to say, I was PUMPED when I found out about the Target BOGO sale on clothing, shoes, and accessories. The deal is only available online, but Target is also offering free shipping and returns on all orders. So there really is no risk!
2. The weather is really starting to chill a bit more. Trade your lighter weight vests in for this super-cozy faux fur version!
3. I love the red in this scarf – perfect for the holidays, but neutral enough to wear all season.
4. I’m going to need a beanie for the cooler temps and this one is the CUTEST. All the leopard print, please and thank you.
5. Gray booties are the perfect neutral shoe, and the buckle detail on these is so unique.
6. Shirt dresses are a wardrobe classic, and this plaid version would be the cutest Thanksgiving Day look!
7. I love how neutral this cheetah print scarf is. It still has the fun print, but would go with all colors seamlessly!
8. If you’re looking for a super-chic way to bundle up, a cape is such an easy option. Tee + cape + jeans and done.
9. Over the knee boots under $45?! The do exist!
10. This satchel is in a perfect Fall / Winter color. Plus the chain detail is SO cute!
11. If you’re looking for a poncho to layer with this Winter, this chunky ivory pullover is perfect. Layer over tees and turtlenecks alike!