70’s-inspired style has been big for the past couple of seasons, and it shows no signs of going anywhere. If you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon, now is the time to embrace some seventies Spring style with these affordable finds that all come in under $50!
- If you’re in the market for a beach tote or a summer-ready tote, this Straw Tote is IT. The tassel detail is everything!
- You know how I feel about chambray. 😉 This Embroidered Chambray Dress is so wearable – the perfect throw-on and go piece!
- Stacked Sandals are a favorite of mine because they are comfortable to walk in, and the neutrals make this one go with everything!
- Jump on the open shoulder trend and embrace 70’s vibes with this Cold Shoulder Bell Sleeve top!
- I love a Romper and the embroidery on this one is so cute.
- This Floral Jumpsuit hits on so many trends – the jumpsuit, floral print, and culotte pants. I love it styled exactly as pictured – with wedge heels!
- The Denim Skirt is back. The high-waist cut and button front add a bit of a throwback vibe!
- It’s all about easy kick-on shoes for days on the go, right? These Criss Cross Slides will be your go-to!
- If you’re looking for an easy, breezy top for jeans, shorts, or a denim skirt, this Bell Sleeve Blouse is perfect.
- I love swing tops for comfort, and this Peplum Swing Tank has a modern twist with the peplum ruffle.
- Cross body bags are big still and this Tassel Saddle Bag has the cutest tassel detail.
- It’s all about the flare, right? These Distressed Flare Jeans are so fun with the distressed knee and undone hem.
- Fringe is huge right now, and these Fringe Sandals are perfect for me since they embrace the trend and are flat. (This girl has no time for the stiletto versions out there right now!)
Which is your favorite?