If you’re anything like me, then I’m sure you’ve started seriously lusting after a Spring wardrobe, and maybe you’ve even started a wardrobe wish list! Well now is the time to get a few of those items checked off your list! Today starts the tiered Shopbop Spring sale, and it’s the perfect opportunity to snag those designer items you’ve had your eye on! The more you spend, the higher you’re savings (up to 25% off)!
- White Skinny Jeans – I recently ordered these jeans, and I cannot wait to wear them. The high-waisted cut is so flattering and the denim is super-soft!
- Tassel Clutch – I’m pretty sure this is the “it” bag of the season. The tassels bright tassels are so perfect for Spring into Summer!
- Pom Pom Off the Shoulder Top – The pom pom hem of this top is so darling, and the fabric is also embroidered! It would be so perfect paired with flare jeans for a 70’s vibe!
- Distressed Skinny Jeans – I own these jeans (as I’m sure you’re all aware because I wear them constantly!) Although some reviews say otherwise, I ordered my normal denim size and love the fit.
- Black Flare Overalls – I’m officially on the overalls bandwagon. The flare makes them unique!
- Short Trench – Layering pieces are perfect for Spring weather and this trench is a staple!
- Espadrilles – I’ve been wanting a pair of Saludos, and the stripe tie is the cutest detail!
- Lace Off the Shoulder Top – Lace and an off the shoulder detail? This top is just a YES all around.
- Cutoff Shorts – The frayed hem gives these shorts a cool, laid-back vibe, and the price (under $60!) is too good to pass up.
- Embossed Wedges – Wedge sandals are the best because they are easy to walk in. Plus the cut out detail and lace up tie are too cute!
Exclusions apply. Please see here for the details!