There are very few sales that I get super-pumped for. But Shopbop sales, y’all. Shopbop sales are some of the best because they are sitewide and you can get an amazing discount on designer items that rarely, if ever, go on sale! We’re talking 20 – 25% off your order! Woop! are you ready to shop? Here are the top 20 items you won’t want to miss from the big Shopbop Event of the Season Sale!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
1. If you’re looking for the perfect oversized, cozy cardi this dusty pink cardigan is for you! I own it in cream, but this dusty pink is calling my name! (See how I’ve been wearing it on Insta! 😉
2. Deep green is trending right and this green suede moto jacket screams Fall! It’s also a great price: under $200 for genuine suede!
3. Every woman needs a pair of black jeans, and these black distressed skinnies are perfectly on-trend. The cut is high-waisted, and this brand pretty much never goes on sale. (See more black jean options here!!)
4. A classic cognac tote like this one never goes out of style. And bonus! This bag actually looks better with wear. You’ll have it for years!
5. I own a few pairs of these classic Tory Burch flats (which also come in black). They are timeless and season-less. You won’t find them at a better price! (See more Tory Burch flats here!)
6. This oversized v-neck sweater is at the top of my wish list. I would recommend sizing down as this brand runs big!
7. How freakin’ cute is this adorable cat iphone case?! It’s silicone, which I much prefer to plastic versions! (See more cute phone cases here!)
8. Fall and Winter equal rainy days and snow. I wouldn’t make it through them without Hunter boots! I’m really loving the scarlet red of these ones!
9. If you’re on the hunt for a new pair of sunnies, these are my absolute favorites! I bought them during a previous Shopbop sale and haven’t regretted it for a moment! (See more Karen Walker sunnies here!)
10. Adding a faux fur vest is the perfect way to add a touch of glam to an outfit. It’ll look great over dresses and tops alike!
11. I am obsessed with the dusty lilac color of this wide sleeve mock-neck sweater! It’s also on super-sale under $85. I’d recommend sizing down.
12. This draped coat is almost identical to one I purchased last year. I lived in that thing all Fall and Winter long. I threw it on over everything and always felt cozy-chic!
13. A utility jacket is a Fall stapled. This one is a bit softer and such a nice weight.
14. I just ordered these busted knee jeans and I cannot wait for them to come in! From reviews, I’d recommend sizing up one size! (Check out more distressed skinny jeans here!)
15. It doesn’t get much cuter than this embroidered mini dress. It has a pretty, relaxed cut, bell sleeves, and a beautiful lace-up back!
16. Slides are my JAM right now. I own a nearly identical pair of leopard print mules and have been wearing them constantly. Pair them with shorts, jeans, and dresses! They’re great for work too! (See more mule and slide options here!)
17. Take a look at any of my recent outfits, and you’ll know that this is my go-to tote! I’ve been carrying it for the past 2+ years and it is holding up like a champ!
18. If you’re looking for the perfect outfit topper, you have to snag this super-affordable suede jacket! It comes in camel and gray and is under $65 with the discount!
19. This calf hair fold over clutch is another previous purchase that has gotten so much outfit love! See the ways I’ve worn it here!
20. I’m all about OTS tops, even for Fall and Winter. This off shoulder tunic sweater is currently in my cart! I love how long it is. Hello, leggings!!
Don’t forget to use code EOTS17! You’ll get 20% orders under $500 and 25% off orders over $500!
Thank you so much for sharing, I need so many of these things!
My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com
LOVE, love so many of your picks! That cardy looks so cozy.