1. It’s been so stormy this week! Luckily the majority of storms have been in the evenings, and there’s nothing more soothing than a steady rain for a good night’s sleep .
2. Oh Summer fruit, how I love you. Every day this week I’ve snacked on greek yogurt covered in berries! SO DELICIOUS.
3. Speaking of yogurt, Chobani has always been my yogurt of choice, and the fact that they have a sense of humor makes me love them even more.
4. The Uncorked Wine Festival is Saturday! Wine, sunshine, and friends? I couldn’t plan a more perfect afternoon.
5. It pains me to admit this because I really, really wanted to hate Mistresses. The whole glamorizing adultery thing didn’t sit well me, but the fact is I watched the show and was hooked by the story lines. I have a feeling it’s going to be my summertime guilty pleasure.
I agree, that is so nice Chobani has a funny side!
Sparkles and Shoes
Oooh, yay for Chobani tweeting you! That’s funny! 😀
And I haven’t heard about that show…I’m not really one for shows like that though. I’m more of a Gilmore Girls/Big Bang Theory/Merlin girl (haha)
I’ve been wondering how that Mistresses show is! So you’re saying I should watch it!? 🙂
Yes! I’ll admit the first episode wasn’t the best, but there is a major twist in episode two that hooked me!
Visiting from H54F link up! Love number 2 🙂
Marissa @ ourlittlefamblog.blogspot.com
I’m so happy you said the thing about really wanting to see Mistresses. I also really want to see it! I think it’s going to be one of my summer shows. Have a great weekend!
I watched the first five minutes of Mistresses and I just couldn’t. It seemed so cheesy-soap-opera-porny. :-/
Yea, now that I think of it, the first couple minutes is pretty much just straight sex scene. I can see why you were turned off by it!
OH my gosh I want to see that show even though I want to hate it lol! I will have to check it out.
Hahaha you have to watch it Rachel! I totally agree with Lauren!
I’m dying that Chobani tweeted that back to you! I’m having their blueberry yogurt for lunch today!
Love chobani! and love your blog! New follwer here!! = )
Thank you, Tori! So glad you stopped by. 🙂
Gosh we’ve been getting crazy storms here lately too. My friend just told me she’s hooked on Mistresses too…I have to check it out. Happy Friday!
The Tiny Heart
That Chobani tweet is Hilarious!!
HAHA I love that chobani tweeted back at you–if you’re ever in NYC you NEED to go to their yogurt bar. So yummy!
A wine festival – so much fun! Also, I think it’s okay to have guilty TV pleasures.
Looks like you’ve got a great weekend planned.
Have a great weekend.
Hahaha ok I’m so glad you admitted liking Mistresses! I thought the exact same thing when I saw the ads for it, but I seem oddly hooked after the second episode! Glad to know I’m not alone!
Ps. Greek yogurt and berries is my favorite snack too!
Happy Friday Lauren!
I LOVE summer fruit! Have fun at the wine fest…I love those!!
I was also trying to avoid Mistresses for the same reason…but I fear I will get sucked in.
Vote for Me!
That Chobani tweet is amazing!
Sparkles and Shoes
I really want to watch Mistresses now!