It’s truly hard to believe that I’ve been blogging on F&F for two whole years now! As with last year’s celebration, I figured it would be a great time to take a little walk down memory lane and revisit my top five posts of year two. Hopefully you’ll see an old favorite or maybe even come across a post you missed along the way!
5. I guess it is only fitting that my fifth most popular post was the biggest life announcement I’ve shared since starting Fizz and Frosting. Big News, Small Package is always going to be an all-time favorite post of mine! I’m glad it also made a big impact on my readership!
4. There’s always something exciting about the change of seasons, right? Fall Debut: Peter Pan & Oxblood was my first Fall-themed post from last August. I’m still a big fan of this classic combination!
3. I originally wrote about my Half Marathon Essentials while training for last year’s Richmond half marathon. Although I’m bummed to be missing out on this year’s race, these tips definitely still apply for newbie and seasoned runners alike!
2. It’s no secret that chambray button downs are pretty much my favorite thing ever. They’re so versatile, taking you from work to the weekend and everywhere in between. Don’t believe me? Catch my second most popular post of the year, Five Ways to Wear Chambray!
1. And the most popular post of the last year? Top Five First Trimester Fashion Necessities! If your newly pregnant and trying to figure out how to begin that maternity wardrobe, it’s a great place to start! If you’re further along, don’t miss my How to Build a Maternity Wardrobe series!
Thanks so much friends. Blogging wouldn’t be nearly as fun without your love and support over the past two years!