My obsession with off-the-shoulder style has hit an all-time high. I already own several but continuously find myself being drawn to more. So if you’re ready to add a little shoulder-baring top, dress or romper to your wardrobe, read on. All my finds come in at under $50!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1. This little chambray top is already in my closet. (You can see how I styled it here!) At under $30 and 30%, it’s a serious steal!
2. If you have any wedding events or showers in your future, this pale pink dress would be perfect.
3. A classic stripe tee is a staple. (Aaaand it’s under $20)
4. I’m counting down the days to Summer weather when I can get away with rocking this stripe button dress!
5. Off-the-shoulder an a bow back? It’s not too good to be true! 😉
6. As a mom, sundresses may be ocassionally impratical, but this chambray romper is perfect for looking chic, even while playing in the grass.
7. A breezy little dress for only $25, and it comes in seven colors. You can definitely afford more than one! 😉 (Color options: red, black, white, blue, green, pink, orange)
8. The unique structure of this tiered top is perfection. And so is that color.
9. One can never have enough chambray. This embroidered tie top is too cute to miss!
Number 3 is my favorite!
Hmm, I think I would go for number 5 myself! 😀
So many great finds! I love this trend and it is nice to find affordable pieces.
Straight A Style
Off the shoulder everything is so cute! And I loved that little off the shoulder top Layla wore the other day!
I’m loving all the things off the shoulder! I need one of these dresses next!
I love 2, 4, and 5!Such pretty picks and great deals too!
Abby | Life in the Fash Lane
I love #2! So cute.
Great round up! Loving the off the shoulder trend even it if it gives me limited mobility! haha