Since today is the official first day of Fall, what better day to talk all about Fall wardrobe staples?! Although today’s post is a round-up post, it’s a little different because all of these items are ones that are currently in my closet! I have already worn many of them on several occasions, and they have become go-to’s for my Fall style. Check them out and be sure to scroll below to see links to how I’ve worn each piece!
- Relaxed Tee – I own this tee in two different stripe patterns because apparently one can not have enough stripes. The fit is awesome. It’s relaxed without crossing into shapeless or boyfriend category. (I own size small. See how I styled it last here!)
- Twist Top – When it comes to flattering tops, this takes the cake! It has the prettiest drape perfect for casual days to date nights. On sale for $22! I plan to layer it with a leather jacket later! (I own size medium. See how I styled it last here!)
- Wrap Bracelet – This is a super-similar version of the one I wear practically daily. I love how versatile it is! (See how I styled it last here or here!)
- Peep Toe Bootie – I probably wear these once a week. They go with everything and are super-comfortable! (See how I’ve worn them with a dress, and with jeans!)
- Dainty Necklace – The perfect piece to wear alone or layered. I seriously wear mine with everything! (See how I styled it last here!)
- Tassel Pendant – A must-have piece that you will wear non-stop! See how I’ve styled mine here, here or here!)
- Tunic Top – Perfect length for leggings but also tucks into jeans. Comes in 5 colors and is currently on sale for under $30!! (I own size medium. See how I last styled mine here.)
- Military Vest – I’ve had mine for years and continue to wear it year-round. You won’t regret this purchase! (See how I styled it last with a dress, with shorts, or with jeans!)
- Calf Hair Lace-Up – I wear these several times a week. Y’all are probably getting tired of seeing them, but I’m not yet! 😉 (See how I styled them last here, here or here!)
- Cheetah Lace-Up – Well technically I just ordered these (hurry up, UPS!), but considering how much I wear the other lace-ups, I know these are gonna be winners. Also, they’re $10 cheaper than #9 and are currently in stock in all sizes!
- Granite Cuff Bracelet – I just picked this up last week at the Kendra Scott event and have already worn it nearly everyday. I photographed it over the weekend, but it still hasn’t hit the blog. Expect all the Insta’s soon. 😉
- Cross Front Tee – I purchased a different version that has since sold out, but this one is so similar and comes in more colors! (In fact I just ordered it in wine!) I love how it’s more than just your basic tee. (I ordered size Medium. Similar looks styled here, here, or here!)
- Long Vest – I love adding a vest over a plain tee. It instantly dresses up any look and makes me feel more put-together. If you’re not ready for jackets yet, vests like this are where it’s at! (See how I styled mine here or here!)
If you want to see extra ways I’ve styled these pieces, be sure to check my Instagram. I share outfits there that never make the blog! And if you want to shop any of the Insta looks without Liketoknow.it, you can also check out my new Shop My Instagram page! Happy shopping!