Now that it’s August, I’m fully in fall wardrobe mode. I may not be wearing all my fall clothes yet, but I’m certainly shopping for them. But just because you’re prepping for a new season doesn’t mean that you can’t still snag a few deals! While recently browsing Nordstrom (as one does on a weekly basis, no?! Just me?!), I came across these items on sale under $60! Several I own and several I’ve even tried on! And most importantly, all of them are staples that will take you into fall! So let’s get to shopping!
- Free People Henley – The perfect drapey, oversized tee! I tried it on here during a previous Nordstrom try-on session, but they didn’t have my size in store at the time. I’d recommend sizing down one. It also comes in olive and black!
- Striped Tee – Every woman needs a basic stripe tee in her wardrobe, regardless of the season. This one is under $15 and also comes in red!
- Long Sleeve Ruched Dress – I own this exact dress in gray! You can see me styling it two ways here. It’s flattering on so many body types and even works with a bump! (See me wearing it as maternity here!) I recommend sizing up one for a slightly less bodycon fit.
- Levi’s – These were my favorite jeans of the fall and winter last year! (And I’m sure I’d still be rocking them if it weren’t for that pesky nine month pregnancy belly. ?) They do fit TTS but are stiff with no stretch. (See me wearing them in a mommy and me look here!)
- Sneakers – I have seen so many raves about these!! They come in three other colors and are such a steal under $50! I favor the blush color but how fall-perfect would the burgundy ones be?!
- Mules – If you still haven’t snagged a pair of mules for fall, check these out! They also come in white, which is so hot for this fall!
- Tank Dress – You may not think of a tank dress immediately when you think of fall, but they are the perfect layering piece, especially if you live somewhere a bit warmer. It comes in eight colors, including some great fall options like burgundy, olive, navy, and classic black. I tried this one on in my May trunk club shipment! I’d recommend staying TTS.
- Off Shoulder Sweatshirt – This cozy top was another one of my favorites from last fall into this year! It can definitely be worn with a bump too. (You can see me styling it here and here!) Size down one.
- Tunic Tee – This tee is actually one of my most recent purchases from Trunk Club! I love the longer length because it can be worn with leggings. It’s also super-soft and has a great drape! I’d recommend sizing down one.
- Crepe Dress – Another piece I own and love! It’s flattering and easy to dress both up and down. You can wear it to the office or on the weekends with booties! See how I style this must-have fall dress here. Fit is TTS!
What are you shopping for during the sale?