I don’t know about y’all, but beauty gifts are one of my favorites to gift and receive! I’m not one to shy away from buying clothes for myself (that may be the understatement of the year 😂), but I won’t always indulge in beauty items like my favorite mask or a new palette. So for my beauty gift guide this year, I made sure to include all of favorites from little luxuries to higher end items that may be on your big ticket items wish list!
Beauty Gift Guide
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Set – Charlotte Tilbury’s iconic Pillow Talk lipstick is one of my favorite neutrals! And it looks good on a variety of skin tones! I bought a similar set a few years back during the Nordstrom sale, and I love every piece in the set! The lipliner is SO GOOD. And it also comes with two lip gloss options!
- Slip Silk Scrunchie Set – If you follow on IG, you know that I sleep with my hair in a silk scrunchie at night in a high pony! It helps create volume while I sleep and protects against breakage.
- Jo Malone Fragrance Set – I had heard raves about Jo Malone’s fragrances for years, but I finally tried the Wood Sage & Sea Salt and I fell in love! It is such a light, clean scent with a touch of earthiness! This set also comes with the Peony & Blush Suede that is equally as lovely!
- Kosas Lip Gloss Set – This clean beauty lipgloss set is on my wish list! A friend of mine recently shared these and they look so beautiful on!! It even contains hyaluronic acid, which helps lock in hydration!
- T3 Whirl Trio – This set is pricey, but I’ve had mine for years and use it weekly! The tapered wand creates more natural beachy waves! The largest creates a ton of body and a beautiful subtle wave! The 1″ wand is probably my most used!
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette – I own the Hourglass Ambient Light Bronzer and looooove it. It creates the most beautiful glow! So I was super-excited to find this palette that also contains two blushes, highlighter, and finishing powder, which I also use!
- Farmacy House of Gold Skincare Set – I absolutely adore Farmacy products! This set contains my go-to AHA night serum, Honeymoon Glow! It also has the Honey Potion mask and Honey Halo moisturizer that I’ve heard wonderful things about!
- Olaplex Gift Set – I first tried Olaplex No. 3 earlier this year and was shocked at the immediate results! Never has any hair mask made the improvement that this has on my color-treated hair! What I love about this set is that it also includes the shampoo, conditioner, and a smoothing product!
- Tartlette In Bloom Palette – My all-time favorite eye shadow palette! My parents gifted this to me a few years back for Christmas, and it’s been my go-to ever since. It has the most beautiful everyday neutrals that everyone can wear.
- Slip Pillowcase – A silk pillowcase is the ultimate little luxury! I bought myself one a few years back and haven’t turned back. They really help prevent hair breakage overnight and are more gentle on the skin! It’s a little on the pricey side but an excellent gift!
- Bite Beauty Agave Scrub and Lip Therapy Set – Bite Beauty is my favorite clean beauty lip line! I even had a chance to visit the Bite Beauty Lip Lap in NYC and loved it! This set contains their agave lip scrub and the ulta-hydrating lip therapy! This would be a wonderful stocking stuffer!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo Set – I don’t know a single women who doesn’t love dry shampoo. I use it almost daily, and Living Proof is my favorite brand! In this set, you get both a full sized dry shampoo and deluxe travel size for the same price as the full-size! So even if you just need to restock your own stash, this is a great set to snag!
- Drunk Elephant The Littles Set – When it comes to skincare, Drunk Elephant is my go-to. Nearly everything I use daily is from their clean beauty line. I have this exact set for travel, so that I can take all of my favs on the road with me! But it’s also a great way to try out the line and find your favorites!
More gift guides here!