High Five for Friday!

It’s been a long week, so all I can say is, “thank goodness.”

Fizz and frosting high five for friday1. I finally ordered my first prime lens! I am so excited for it to arrive early next week. (Bonus? I used points and and a gift card to pay for it! AWESOME.)

2. Thursday evening I got to spend a little girl time at the nail salon for a mani/pedi. Come on, spring. I’m ready for open-toed shoes!

3. This is my first weekend home in a few weeks. I’m so happy to sleep in my own bed cuddled up to my pups.

4. Saturday is going to be a marathon shopping day with my bestie, Angela. Hopefully we’ll find the bridesmaids dresses of her dreams!

5. EASTER! I can’t wait to go to service on Sunday and then have our Easter Brunch, mimosas included. (Is there really any other way?)

What plans do you have for the weekend?

*Linking up with FMGD!*

28 thoughts on “High Five for Friday!

1. Fierce & Fashionable

Send me a mimosa!! 🙂 Love your nails & am jealous of your new lens! I need to order one, let me know how it goes!

xx Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

2. Erika

Hi Lauren! I just found your blog through High Five for Friday and I love it! Your design is so pretty. Also that mint manicure looks so spring-y – what a great color choice!

Have a great weekend, Happy Easter!
    Erika

3. Closet Fashionista

Woohoo for your new lens! Gotta love getting things for “Free” haha 🙂
    sounds like a pretty good weekend. Today I’m going out to lunch with my roommate then tomorrow I’ll do some blog stuff in the morning and then head home for the rest of the weekend. Easter is at Grandma’s on Sunday. And then I have Monday off so I’ll probably window shop, haha…

4. Priscila

My husband loves that lens!

Mani/pedis are the best. I am in dire need of it.

Planning on taking my little one to an Easter egg hunt and then church on Sunday!

Coming from #h54f, what a cute blog you have!

5. Ashley

You will love the prime lens! I got my first one about a year ago (50mm) and it was so worth it! And totally love your mani–I have used a similar color twice in a row on my nails because I just love it so much!

6. Jen {Pearls and Lace}

You’re going to be in love with your 50mm Lauren!!! I have the same lens and it never comes off my camera! I’m pretty sure our nails are painted the same color this week and we had mimosas on Sunday morning too! Sounds like your Easter was amazing!

xo jen