I’m thrilled to be able to have Molly of still being molly take over the blog today! From yummy recipes to money advice to fashion, Molly’s blog truly has it all! Get excited because today she is remixing her denim vest NINE ways! And don’t forget to link up to Mix it Monday below!
Hey Fizz & Frosting readers! I am so excited to be guest posting for Lauren today while she is taking some time to be with that sweet baby of hers! I was honored for her to ask me to guest post. 🙂 My name is Molly and I blog over at still being molly – I blog about fashion, style, beauty, food, decor, crafts being a mom, and a little bit of everything in between.
So, one of my absolute FAVORITE new closet staples this summer has been my denim vest that I got at Old Navy. Best $18 I ever spent. I wear it all the time and it’s become one of the most versatile pieces in my closet! I hear from my readers and friends all the time, “Ah I love the denim vest, but I have no idea how I’d wear it.” Oh, girl. Let me tell you. You can dress it up, you can dress it down, you can wear it all around. Haha! Seriously though, it’s a great layering piece! Anyway, I thought I’d share nine different ways I’ve worn my denim vest and hopefully give you some inspiration!
- With a maxi skirt for a comfortable, but casual look. Original post here.
2. With cowboy boots to an outdoor concert. Original post here.
3. With a dress for a date-appropriate look. Original post here.
4. With lace shorts for a fun, running-errands look. Original post here.
5. With printed shorts for a fun, weekend look. Original post here.
6. With white jeans and heels for a summery look. Original post here.
7. You know, another way to wear it with white jeans. 🙂 Original post here.
8. With a skater skirt for a funky weekend look. Or you could even wear this to the beach! Original post here.
9. With a fancy hat and lace dress for an evening look. Original post here.
So there you have it! Nine ways to wear a denim vest. Told you it’s a versatile piece!
Now what about you? Do you have a denim vest? How do you like to wear it?
Thanks for having me, everyone! Stop by my blog sometime and say hey!