I’ve heard many complaints about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. And I know one of the biggest ones was the lack of restocks. Well fear not, friends. If you’ve been wanting to score a great deal but are also on a budget, I’ve got ya covered. Today I’m sharing the top 15 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds under $50. And they’re all still in stock!!
1. If you haven’t tried these leggings yet, you are missing out. They are high-waisted and so flattering. I now own two pairs of them (because I also bought a pair last year). Wear ’em to the gym and with everyday outfits. Seriously, you NEED these.
2. Kendra Scott is one of my favs. These earrings come in three different metals. They’re the perfect everyday earring!
3. I somehow missed this bell sleeve top while shopping, but it’s in stock in 10 colors!! Gibson makes the coziest fleece, so I know this top will be one of the comfiest you own.
4. Bow ties and an off shoulder cut? This top is the cutest for date nights or going out with the gals!
5. These mules are so adorable. You’ll wear ’em now with shorts and sundresses and with jeans come Fall!
6. A long cardi is a MUST for Fall and Winter. This one comes in six different colors. It also has petite sizing available too!
7. These tees are awesome and come in 18 colors. I’ve bought one every year for the past several years and still wear them all!
8. The perfect staple to wear to work to the weekend. Tuck this top in pencil skirts or dress pants for a more professional look. OR wear them with distressed jeans and booties!
9. This anorak is a great casual jacket to throw on over dresses and outfits with jeans. The olive is perfect for Fall! It also comes in a camo print.
10. If you want a twist on the typical plaid top, this one is it! Don’t you love the tie front detail?!
11. I love these henleys for wearing solo with shorts now and layering come Fall. They come in three colors!
12. If you’re looking for a cute, on-trend bag, you can’t go wrong with this one! The price is insane too! It’s only $32!
13. I own this bralette in black and LOVE it. It has a hook-and-eye back and a band that actually offers a little bit of support!
14. I’m obsessed with the color of this cold shoulder tee. It looks great paired with white or denim now. But think of how good it will look against other Fall colors!
15. These leggings are the same cut as #1, but these have a moto design with mesh cut out details. Y’all, these are my FAV item I purchased from the sale. I’ve already worn them twice. (And I wasn’t working out.) GET THEM!!
Want more #Nsale? See all my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts here!