When I asked what y’all were looking for, gifts under 25 dollars were one of the top requests! These are great options for friends, teacher gifts, and even stocking stuffers for the women in your life! I’m sharing a little bit of everything: home gifts, beauty items, and even options for the fashionista! So, get to gifting…without breaking the bank!
1. Bloom Vase – Currently under $20 and such a beautiful gift idea for a friend or teacher! It’s speckled pink with a gold-petaled orchid!
2. Tin Candle Set – Not only are these candle beautiful but they smell amazing too! This candle trio comes in scents Saijo Persimmon (a blend of persimmon, peach and red currant), Prosecco Bellini (notes of ripe peaches and sweet pitted apricots muddled with sugar), and Macaron (notes of the delicious and colorful famed Macarons de Paris)!
3. Gold Hoops – The perfect small gift for the fashionista in your life. These are both on-trend and classic enough to win over any lady in your life! They come in at only $18!
4. Leopard Scarf – I personally own this scarf and LOVE IT. It’s not a super heavyweight scarf, but you can wear it almost year round!
5. Slippers – I also own these slippers and they are such a classic! They also come in two other colors! I’d recommend sizing up. http://bit.ly/2PDRsRX
6. Glitter Makeup Bag Set – If you’re shopping for any younger ladies, this glitter makeup bag is SO FUN! It also comes in a multicolor glitter but I love this rose gold!
7. Origins Set – Origins masks are some of my favorites! They are clean but also effective! This set has two masks, a face wash, a facial oil, and a moisturizer!
8. Mugs – What I love about these mugs is that they are beautiful regardless of the season! They are not just pegged for Christmastime! They are also available in a teal color and are currently on sale for under $10!
9. Tortoise Earrings – Tortoise earrings are trending right now, and I love the classic twist on these with the pearl drop!
10. Chipolo Classic – Know someone who is always losing their keys or their phone? You can attach the ring to anything and find it’s last location using a phone app! You can also use the chip to locate your phone!
11. Lip Set – Jouer makes some of the most beautiful lip products and this three piece set comes in three color options! I love this pink, but it also comes in a neutral set and a bolder berry. =
12. Velvet Scrunchies – Scrunchies are hot again, and although I was resistant at first, I don’t hate it! I bought this set for myself and love the beautiful shades of pink! It also comes in gray and black!
13. Soft socks – Buttery soft socks for winter? YES! These are a little luxury and at $10 a piece or $15 for three, so affordable!
14. The Year of Cozy – Have a homebody friend who loves all things cozy? This book has recipes, crafts, and other fun ideas for the home!
15. Stainless Steel Wine Glass – For the vino-loving friend, these glasses are a must! They will keep your wine cold for hours—if it lasts that long! ?
16. Passport and Travel Tag Set – For the traveler in your life, this set is such a cute option! It comes in seven colors!
17. Sigma Brushes Set – Beauty buffs will tell you that Sigma makes some of the best brushes on the market! This set is perfect for creating any eye look and also for travel!
Thanks to Nordstrom and Shopping Links for partnering with me for this post!