High Five for Friday

We’ve made it to another Friday! High Five!

fizz and frosting high five1. Is there a better mood booster than having a fabulous hair day? I don’t think I could possibly be cranky with great-hair-confidence!

2. I made Chia Pudding for the first time this week, and I think I’m in love. Have you tried it before? Delish.

3. Aaron and I ran the Corporate 4-Miler Thursday evening. It was a pretty darn humid but still a great run!

4. We’re going to my niece’s fifth birthday party this weekend. She’s the sweetest little thing, and I can’t wait to see her celebrating with all of her little friends!

5. I couldn’t help myself. Sleeping puppies make me smile, and I like starting off my weekends in a good mood, don’t you?!

Have any big plans for the weekend? Happy Friday!

*Linking up to Crowley Party and Lauren Elizabeth*

25 thoughts on “High Five for Friday

1. AJ

Sleeping puppies are the cutest! And you did have a great hair day, look at you!!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

2. Megan

I hate running in the humidity! Hopefully it wasn’t too painful πŸ™‚ Sleeping puppies make me smile too! Have a great weekend.

3. Tiffany

Awesome hair! I can do my hair and it will look like this when I leave the house but will be perfectly straight by the time I am done my 20 minute drive to work! Humid or not! Perils of straight hair I guess!! Lol! Happy Weekend!

4. Jen

Aww your hair looks amazing! Have fun at your nieces birthday! I can’t wait until my nephews are that age!

xo jen

I’m glad I’m not the only one who takes photos of my dogs sleeping! They’re just sooo sweet! Have a great weekend, pretty lady!

Great post.I totally agree about sleeping puppies or any animal for that matter. They always put a smile on my face.

Stop by and enter my sephora giveaway and enter my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up. It’s open until Sunday midnight.

7. Maya

Yay to Friday! Looks like you’ve had some lovely things of late going on in your life! Also, you DID have a gorgeous hair day – please teach my hair to do the same a little more often πŸ˜‰

xx,