Simply a Sundress

I’ve got to be honest: I almost felt like a cheater by posting these photos today. Why, you ask? Well mostly because this outfit is so darn simple, I don’t know if you can even call it an outfit. But here it is on the blog because it’s completely true to me. Most Spring and Summer mornings start with my reaching for a dress. I enjoy the simplicity of only having to put on one item of clothing. Talk about a time-saver!easy work wearHowever a simple dress like this isn’t just a time-saver, it’s also versatile. Throwing on cardigan makes me work appropriate. Trading out the belt that came with the dress for a contrasting color also adds a little bit of fun.make sundress appropriate for workhow style sundressaccessorize sundresshow style sundresspatent kitten heels bowAnd since we’re keeping it real, yes, this is the second day this week I’ve worn my hair in a braided pony. I’m owning my laziness.

how to make a pony tail with french braidWhat corners do you cut when you’re trying to save time?

Dress: Yumi Kim (similar), Shoes: Butter, Belt: J.Crew (similar), Necklace: Caroline G., Earrings: J.Crew Factory, Bracelet: Stella & Dot Christina Link

*Linking up with Tara, Agi, Bre, and Bethany*

29 thoughts on “Simply a Sundress

1. Sofia

Beautiful summer dress on you. You look amazing in your pictures. Love your smile.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post ‘Kate Spade and Leopard’. I think you would love it.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

What a pretty dress! I totally count this as an outfit–especially during the summer months (don’t you just love how easy dresses are?!). Your pony is really pretty, too!

3. Lacey

I don’t post most of my outfits because I feel they are so simple. I really like this outfit. It’s a very pretty dress. Also, if you french braid your hair, that is considered effort. Seriously.

4. Tiffany

OMG! Dresses have totally become my staple this week!! So easy to get dressed in the morning! Love this one!

I am such a dress girl (warm, cold, whenever). They are just too easy and too cute! This one is adorable and I love the fit!

6. Katie

I agree – dresses are totally a time saver…I love not having to put a top and bottom together that coordinate. Sometimes that is asking too much in the morning! 😉

7. lorena

As simple as you may think the dress is, you wear it very well !
    Plus it would not looked the same if you had not paired it with the perfect shoes, matching necklace and done your hair in a braid.
    This cannot be cheating! at least not in my book.

8. buy phen375

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things
    or advice. Maybe you can write next articles
    referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!