Rompin’

Ever since they became popular, I wanted to find myself the perfect romper. I tried on a few over the past couple years but was repeatedly disappointed when I didn’t find the one. This Summer I made it one of my life’s goals to finally find my romper soul mate (because clearly I have my priorities in order). Well folks, it finally happened for me. black lace romper f21While birthday shopping for a friend at Forever 21, I happened across a little crocheted romper (under $25 no less!) and I knew it had to be mine. It was love at first try-on.romper under $25what to wear with a romperblack and gold jewelrystacked ringsI was so stinkin’ excited about my purchase that I wore it out that very night, and repeatedly said to everyone “I’m rompin'” for the rest of the evening. And romp I did. Success.

Are you a fan of rompers?

Romper: Forever 21 Crocheted Romper, Belt: Forever 21 (similar), Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target (option), Bracelets: Giraffe Bangle via Steinmart, Stella & Dot Nina, Rings: Stella & Dot Stackable Band, Necklace: Stella & Dot After Midnight, Earrings: Stella & Dot Raina

*By the way, did you know I have two giveaways going on this week?! Phew, I’m a busy lady. Head on over to Lauren Elizabeth and Kacie’s Kloset to enter!*

*Linking up with Lauren and Tara*

44 thoughts on “Rompin’

1. LUBA

This may be my perfect romper ! Just love it !

XX Luba

Meet Etrala London : the most Optimistic fashion
 brand and win organic tee with positive quote

I love this one! I’m actually putting up an outfit post with a black romper tomorrow haha…they’re so versatile and fun, plus you can’t hate putting on one item and having your outfit be “done” can you?

3. Katie

Freaking adorable! I too am a fan of rompers and have quite a few in my closet. They can be super tricky to fit, I agree! I have a long torso, so if the middle section is too short, things can be…uncomfortable! 😉

I have been looking for the perfect black romper all summer!! This one is so adorable. I may have to order it (because of course we don’t have a F21 here). I love rompers! You look so so cute!

5. Kristina

This is so adorable on you! I love the texture of yours. I’ve never found a romper that’s particularly flattering on me, but I haven’t given up hope yet!

I have to say that I’m not a big fan of the romper, but you look amazing.If i found one like yours and i looked that good in it, then I would buy one. Great outfit and i love the sandals.

Dont’ forget to link up this Thursday.

7. Ashley

You look so cute! I actually had the same experience with rompers – it took me forever to find one that I actually like! I just have the one I bought last year from NY&Co and I still love it! Though it is a pain in the butt when you have to go to the bathroom… 🙂

8. Anwesha

I normally steer clear from rompers too cause of my body type. I found one at forever21 recently and loved it but I had to unfortunately pass because the cuts around the arm-pits were so dang low that no matter what type of bra I would wear, it would show. And I wish I could pull off a sexy bralette or bandeau but I am a little heavy-chested for just that. You look amazing!