Today is Friday, which is reason enough to celebrate, but it is also the one year blogiversary of Fizz & Frosting! I can’t tell you how much this blog and the blogging community means to me. This past year has been a tremendous learning experience, and I can’t wait to see where F&F takes me in the next year! So in honor of the big day and the fact that it’s Friday (did I mention that already?) I’m sharing my top five most popular posts from the first year of F&F!
5. How to Wear Pencil Skirts Casually. This post was Spring and Summer-geared. Looks like I need to come up with a Fall version!
4. From Work to the Weekend: One Dress, Two Ways. I’ve got to admit that these type of posts are my favorites. They really help me rework my wardrobe, so I’m glad y’all enjoy them too!
3. Dressing for a Casual Cookout. Such a simple, casual look. But sometimes those are the best, right?
2. J.Crew Warehouse Sales and Stores. Now if only there would be another Lynchburg warehouse sale coming up. I would be more than willing to sacrifice another Saturday for new
clothes blog content. 😉
1. Top Five Color Me Rad Tips. Who woulda thunk it? A fashion blog with color run tips as the most visited post! This one was actually pretty low comments-wise, but all those googlers out there happen upon F&F daily looking for tips! Guess everyone is loving the fun runs!
I hope y’all enjoyed the little walk down memory lane! Please be sure to stop back by on Monday as I’ll be having a little giveaway in honor of F&F’s birthday! But in the meantime, make sure you enter the two giveaways I have going on now!
*Linking up with Lauren*