Leather Detail Love

Leather detailing has to be one of my favorite trends for Fall. From booties to jackets to dresses, I just can’t get enough. That’s why I was so ecstatic to find this adorable dress (at an affordable price, of course!).Cynthia Rowley emeral leather detail dressI love the deep jewel tone of the dress and the subtle leather details. It’s just enough to make a statement without being inappropriate for the office. Plus it’s a perfect transition piece – sleeveless for now and layered for later!leather details emerald dressleopard patent pumpsleather details dressstella dot bib necklaceDress: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx (similar), Heels: J.Crew Valentina (similar), Necklace: Stella & Dot Medina Bib, Bracelets: Stella & Dot Christina Link, Clover Double Wrap, Earrings: Stella & Dot Nancy Stud

Are you loving leather as much as I am?!

*Linking up with the Pleated Poppy, Shanna, Alison, Sharon, Amber, Lauren, Lulu, Laura*

29 thoughts on “Leather Detail Love

Leather detailing is a fall fave for me too–and this dress is beyond perfect! The color screams fall, and the leather darting is super flattering. Such a win!

2. Liz {What Dress Code?}

I love how subtle the leather detailing is on this dress — shows you don’t have to go overboard with the leather to achieve a great look!

3. Ashley

Um, yes! I never thought I would be a fan of leather, but I am loving all the little details this year! I still think a leather jacket is too much for me, but leather sleeves? That I can do! Such a great dress, Lauren!

This dress is absolutely stunning on you. Love the subtle leather detailing. Gorgeous colour on you.

Don’t forget to link up tomorrow for my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

5. Jenny

I am loving this dress and all the details on it are amazing! Great find πŸ™‚ I love that there are so many more leather styles these days (vs. just leather leggings) and that they can be styled so many ways!

Aloha from Hawaii,
    <3 Jenn

6. April

Love the style and color! I am taking a while to come around to the leather trend. I don’t know why, but I never really liked leather. But the little detail on this dress is cute!

7. Lulu

Yes, I AM loving leather. I have about 5 pieces on my wish list πŸ™‚ Thank you for linking up with What I’m Loving Fridays. I hope you had a lovely weekend.

xo Lulu