King Family Vineyards

Over Labor Day weekend, the hubs and I decided to drive to Charlottesville and cross another vineyard off of our Virginia Winery list. Our first stop was the gorgeous King Family Vineyards, where the wine and the views did not disappoint.king family polo fieldsking family charlottesville

I kept my winery wear light and airy. It may have been the first of September, but it was pretty balmy out there. (But not quite balmy enough to keep us from enjoying some Merlot on the patio!)outfit for vineyard tourperfect fall sundresswinery tour outfitred striped dressview king family vineyards charlottesvilleWhat was the highlight of your long weekend?

Dress: J.Crew (similar), Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target Kamila, Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Nordstrom Rack (similar), Bracelet: Stella & Dot Renegade

*Linking up with Shanna, the Pleated Poppy*

32 thoughts on “King Family Vineyards

1. Lisa @ Sorority Life to Army Wife

I’ve heard really good things about this vineyard. The last time I was in the C-ville area, I was on a mission for work and couldn’t go wine tasting. But if you ever feel like making a road trip, there are several nice wineries along the Blue Ridge Parkway in Floyd County.

Love your outfit. I love a good wine tasting. WE did one this Summer and loved it.

Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow and link up for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

3. Evani

Love these photos! I need to figure out how to be less awkward in front of the camera when being photographed alone, you are definitely someone I could take pointers from. I also LOVE the length of your necklace, where is it from?

4. Mandy

What a gorgeous vineyard!! The perfect way to spend a 3-day weekend! You have me wanting to go for a wine tasting.

xo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

5. Rita

What breathtaking views! I wouldn’t mind spending my weekend there;)! You look adorable girl! Love your striped dress! P.S. Is there anything more beautiful than a winery?!! I mean really!

6. Amy

I’ve never done a wine tasting before. Unless you count the wine that I can taste when I down it by the glass. Man that sounds good right now! You look so cute! This is a perfect dress for outdoors. Love your sunglasses too.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

7. Sarah E

Just stumbled upon your blog when I saw your link up over at BecauseShannaSaidSo and noticed your dress. I have the same exact one and am going to link up when my frugal fashion post goes live tomorrow. So funny! You looked great in it, by the way!