Leopard print is a year-round favorite of mine, but with the earthy tones that are so popular during Fall and Winter, I find myself reaching for it even more. Accessorizing with animal print is the most versatile way to wear it and gives you the most wear for your money. So add a little leopard print bag, watch, scarf or hat to your wardrobe with my top leopard print accessory finds under $75!
I own a leopard print scarf almost identical to this one that gets a lot of love year round. Need some inspiration? See how I styled mine with a striped sweater, with a tee and denim and with a polka dot sweater.
2. For a little everyday leopard, sunglasses are the perfect addition. And with a price tag under $25, you really can’t go wrong.
3. With cooler temps around the corner, a cute beanie is a must-have. When the rest of you is all bundled up in a giant coat and gloves, you can still make a statement!
4. I LOVE this chain link bag (that comes in under $50!!). The black and white print makes it so versatile.
5. Want some leopard that is work wear appropriate? A calf hair watch is fun but not flashy.
6. I own this calf hair belt (under $20!), and wear it quite often. It’s another piece that you can get away with at work. See how I styled mine with a chambray dress or mixed with floral and stripes.
7. If you tend towards blacks and grays, then these white leopard sunnies are a perfect match for you!
8. This leopard quartz watch is a little more playful than the previous option. Bonus: it’s under $10!
9. This calf hair cross body is super-similar to a bag I own. It really goes with everything and is a fun pop of personality to any outfit! (See how i styled with a chambray dress, with stripes for easy weekend style, or with plaid and faux fur.)
10. I love an infinity scarf (no added bulk or fussing with tying it!) and this snow leopard version is so different than anything else I’ve seen lately.
11. Slip on sneakers are a must-have in any woman’s wardrobe, and these snow leopard calf hair slip ons have style in spades. Forget your old running shoes. You need these! (And so do I. 😉 )
What’s your favorite leopard accessory?