My obsession with off-the-shoulder style has hit an all-time high. I already own several but continuously find myself being drawn to more. So if you’re ready to add a little shoulder-baring top, dress or romper to your wardrobe, read on. All my finds come in at under $50!
2. If you have any wedding events or showers in your future, this pale pink dress would be perfect.
3. A classic stripe tee is a staple. (Aaaand it’s under $20)
4. I’m counting down the days to Summer weather when I can get away with rocking this stripe button dress!
5. Off-the-shoulder an a bow back? It’s not too good to be true! 😉
6. As a mom, sundresses may be ocassionally impratical, but this chambray romper is perfect for looking chic, even while playing in the grass.
8. The unique structure of this tiered top is perfection. And so is that color.
9. One can never have enough chambray. This embroidered tie top is too cute to miss!