It’s the most wonderful tiiiiime of the yeeeeear! No it’s not Christmas, but it certainly feels like it! Today is the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It’s currently only available to card holders. (The sale opens to the public on July 21st!) Buuut whether you have a card or not, you’ll still want to listen up and start bookmarking items. These are the best of the best from the sale: the items that will surely sell out!
It’s tempting to go all-out crazy during sales like this, but definitely focus on staples and classic items! I’ve found from shopping previous years that these go fast!
1. Articles of Society Mya – I already own a pair of these jeans and love them. I’d recommend trying a size down as they have a bit of stretch to them! For affordable jeans, these are seriously awesome.
2. Vince Camuto Karinda OTK – This is such a good price for over the knee boots! I love the quality of Vince Camuto shoes, and the details make this boot SO COOL. They come in 4 color options (some in leather, some in suede!) If these are still a bit too expensive, there is also a pair from Steve Madden for $86!
3. Vince Camuto Karinta bootie – I own last year’s version of this bootie, and let me tell ya: they got SO. MUCH. WEAR. I started wearing them in July last year (because seriously who can wait?) and they are still in such good condition! The block heel also makes them super-easy to walk in (even with little ones).
4. BlankNYC Embroidered Leather Jacket – The embroidered moto jacket is IN this year. It seems like suede was the big trend last year, but prepared to see a lot of embroidery! At slightly over $100, this is a great deal for an item you’ll wear from Fall into Spring!
5. Tory Burch Adeline Boot – These boots are pricey, yes, but you won’t get a pair of TB boots for a better price! If you’ve been wanting to invest in a pair, now is the time! I’ve had my TB riding boots for several years. The quality is so good! They also come in black!
6. Lush Raw Edge tee – Tees like this are a wardrobe must-have. I always have at least two white and black ones along with a few other colors in my closet. They’re perfect for layering or just throwing on for casual days! Comes in 6 color options!
7. Tory Burch Frida Swingpack – The Tory Burch bags always go quickly year after year. What I love about this one is that you can wear it over the shoulder or cross-body.
8. BP Lightweight Rib Stitch cardigan – This cardi is an ESSENTIAL for Fall, Winter, and Spring. At only $31, you can afford to get a few colors. There are 6 color options!
9. Leith Easy Circle Cardigan – These circle cardigans are so cozy. Wear them over basic tees, button downs, and dresses. They come in 4 colors, but I’m kinda partial to this blush!
10. Adidas Linear Leggings – If you want some on-trend activewear, these leggings cannot be missed! Even if hitting the gym isn’t apart of your daily routine, they’ll still be perfect for your athleisure outfits! (And if you want a matching set, don’t miss the adidas trefoil logo relaxed tee for $21 too!)
11. AG The Legging Raw Hem – AG jeans are always a fav, and the legging jeans are SUPER comfy! If you’ve been wanting a new pair of designer jeans these are a great, more classic option.
12. AG The Legging Step Hem – If you want a trendy jean, these are right on point. They have the step hem and the perfect distressing! They also are the same comfy fit as the previous pair!
14. Tory Burch Frida Leather Pebbled Tote – I am a Tory Burch Tote Bag addict. They are the perfect carry-all for career ladies, stay-at-home mommies, ladies who travel, and everyone in between. I literally use mine for everything. They hold a laptop and also double as a chic diaper bag! Don’t worry about spills, just wipe clean! Comes in three color options!
15. Nike Free Focus Flyknit 2 – These blush pink sneaks are FAB. If you want some casual tennies or are looking for a running shoe, they are a great option (and so comfy)! I own a pair of flyknits and love ’em!
Want to see more from the sale? See all my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts here!