Mint with Print

There was a slightest hint of Spring weather over the weekend, and I took full advantage by throwing together my most spring-inspired outfit. Printed crops? Mint? Sandals? Neon? Check, check, check, and uh, you guessed it, check.

best spring trends 2013Too many trends going on at once? Heck no. This look is perfectly spring.

how to wear mint spring

spring 2013 trends mint neon

spring 2013 mint neon printsMaybe one day I’ll look back on this outfit and cringe about how it was so 2013, but for now, I love it.

Outfit Details top: Spense via TJ Maxx, pants: Gap khaki skimmers, shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target, purse: Oliva + Joy via TJ Maxx

35 thoughts on “Mint with Print

1. Jenn

That spring weather was GREAT! I think we’re supposed to get a little more of that later today and tomorrow so I hope the nice weather graces you too! Spring looks great on you! I’m dying for a pair of shoes like that.
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

Love this outfit. The pop of color with the purse is perfect. I have the same necklace. I’m hosting a link up next thursday April 11. Show me your favorite Spring trend. Hope to see you there.

Love your outfit! You look so cute! I am really jealous since it is currently cold and rainy here. I love all things mint and I LOVE the Gap skimmers!! I currently have 4 pair of the jean skimmers. Seriously the best pants ever. In fact I am wearing the mint skimmers today in my post! Great minds think alike!

4. Jessica

I love the mint top! I am loving all of the mint that I am seeing on everyones blog these days. Mint green is one of my favorite colors.

Jessica

5. Maya

I say put as many fabulous trends together as possible! I’m loving mint {like everyone else on the planet}, but have yet to make a purchase 🙁 I think that needs to change this weekend!

xx,
    Maya

6. Jen

Love love love the mint and bright yellow combo! Happy to see you’re getting some lovely spring weather! Can we say yay for skirts and dresses soon?!

xo jen

7. Dinah

Hi Lauren!!!

Really excited to have connected with you all on the VA blog group on facebook, so excited to meet a fellow Richmonder and blogger!!!! Yay for new pals!!! So looking forward to getting to know you!!!

xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

8. Eleanora Retif

I also adore that bag! It definitely gives the whole outfit a ‘pop’. Also (though I’m not sure it was on purpose!) I love the fact that your toenails are painted a different color than your fingernails! So cute 🙂