How to Wear Lace Shorts

As your resident girly girl, I’m here to say that I love lace. Lace is always a classic, but I’m loving the fresh, new ways to wear it, whether it be as a skirt or even shorts. Today I am lucky enough to be collaborating with Annie of The Other Side of Gray to show you how we’re wearing the trend!

how wear lace skirtFor me, denim and lace is the perfect combination of femininity and a laid-back vibe. Neutral heels and a sparkly belt complete my look.

how to style lace shorts

what wear with lace shortsAnnie adds a little sass to her lace skirt by pairing it with a neon tee. I can’t even explain how much I love her coral wedges. Wearing multiple bright colors really keep her look youthful, fun, and fresh!

casual lace weekend

casual lace spring summerMake sure you stop by to check out Annie’s post for more photos and for her outfit details!

How do you wear lace?

Outfit details: shorts: Hazel Haze via TJ Maxx (similar), top: J.Crew, belt: Target, shoes: J.Crew Mari, bracelet: Stella & Dot Christina link

39 thoughts on “How to Wear Lace Shorts

1. Taryn

I love the lace shorts! I’m still not sure I’d feel comfortable in them, but I have yet to see someone wearing them and not want a pair for myself. Cute outfit!

I bought a pair of lace shorts awhile ago that I haven’t gotten the chance to break out yet! Hopefully this weekend – it will be in the 90s! I love how you styled yours with the chambray! Perfection!

You two are so adorable! I love lace pieces–they always make me feel so girlie. The shorts with the chambray is a perfect combination!

4. Rachel

I’m looking for a nice pair of lace shorts- many of the options out there overwhelm me. TJ Maxx never disappoints though, so I should try there!

5. Margaret

I love lace shorts, but I haven’t been able to take the plunge yet into buying a pair! It’s one of those trends that scares me a little!

6. Maria

I’m always SO interested in lace shorts but am extremely scared to try them! I think you just gave me a reason to…

xx
    M

7. Kat

You both look great – I love how you styled it with the chambray for a more “casual chic” look! x, Kat

Love and Ace

I love lace, but am especially into lace shorts right now. I have yet to actually purchase a pair but I really want some! They look so cute with a chambray shirt! Love it! Now I MUST buy some.

Love those lace shorts. So pretty and so versatile. Don’t forget to link up tomorrow for my Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday weekly link up. Hope to see you there.

10. AJ

YAY for 2 of my fav bloggers linking up! I adore those shorts of yours, SO girly!!

-AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

11. Lauren @ Style of One's Own

Fellow Lauren here, 🙂 Found you through the Simple Easy Style link up. I really like the chambray and lace together. Both looks are really cute.

Lauren
    Style of One’s Own

12. Erika

Hello beautiful! I just found your blog and I really love it! You have great style and such a gorgeous webpage design! I’m now following on Bloglovin and can’t wait to see more!

I hope you’ll check out my blog and like it too!

Have a great week!