My Amazon orders have been out of control this month, y’all! Both my girls’ birthdays are this month,. (Hello birthday present shopping! 😉) And I was also happened to run out of a few beauty necessities! Of course I had to try a few new Amazon fashion items too! So, our house was a constant rotation of Amazon smile box deliveries! I couldn’t wait to share some of the gems I found in my August Amazon favorites!
August Amazon Favorites
Get ready for a really good mix of fashion, beauty, and kids finds! I’m sharing the big joint gift we bought our girls. (It has been a GIANT hit!) I also am sharing some comfy everyday dresses that are perfect for home and heading out! And the beauty finds, y’all! We’ve got some great finds to discuss!
Boho Dress | Kids Tutu Dress | Detangle Brush | Bronzer | Silicone Ring Set | Diffuser | Eyelet Dress | Bounce House | Puff Sleeve Dress | Sunscreen | Makeup Sponge Set | Wide Leg Jumpsuit
- Boho Dress: I already own this dress in blue and love it. It’s house-dress comfortable. I could live in it all day! But I love that it makes me feel more put-together than my typical athleisure. There are OVER 40 color ways!! This color I just ordered is perfect to transition to fall with a cardigan and booties! It also works perfectly with sandals! Fits TTS.
- Kids Tutu Dress: I bought this adorable tutu dress for both girls for their birthdays and it is so stinkin’ adorable on! The entire dress is lined with the ribbed cotton, so the tulle doesn’t rub against the legs. But I will say, the tulle is super-soft too! Fits TTS.
- Detangle Brush: For curly hair, this is the best detangle brush I have found! Both my girls have curls, but Layla’s are tighter and more prone to tangling. This brush has been a game-changer! We use it in the tub with conditioner, and her hair has never been softer.
- Bronzer: I had been using a more expensive bronzer for years but finally decided to try this cult favorite. It is SO GOOD, y’all. Under $15, the perfect creamy-powder consistency, and also smells delicious! I wear shade Bronzer.
- Silicone rings: Since moving, I started weight lifting again. And then came the ring blisters! Thankfully, these silicone rings are so soft and flexible! They are so lightweight and comfortable that I can’t even feel them on! I looked at some other brands but the value is so good with this set! I love that they’re stackable! I’ve been wearing the white and blush pink together daily! There are also several other color ways!
- Diffuser: I hadn’t used a diffuser in years, but I’ve been wearing my hair naturally wavy more these days. When looking for a compatible diffuser for my hairdryer, I came across this one! It’s universal, super-affordable, and works perfectly! Such a steal of a find versus the ones that are specifically made for my hairdryer!
- Eyelet Dress: Y’all know I love eyelet right? Right. This dress has a nice wide v-neck, tiered skirt, and is fully lined. It also comes in white! Fits TTS.
- Bounce House: This is the big joint present we bought the girls for their birthdays! It’s large enough to fit several kids and has a small basketball hoop inside. It also comes with several sets of balls and a pump. It has been the biggest hit at our house! I also plan to use it when our school pod comes over! Takes only moments to set up! Since we’re home for the semester, this is going to get lots of use!
- Puff Sleeve Dress: This dress is by one of my favorite Amazon brands! It’s made of a super-soft terry fabric and has the cutest puff sleeves! It’s comfortable enough to lounge in but also super simple to dress up! I’ll probably wear it most with sneakers, booties, and slippers at home. 😉 Fits TTS.
- Sunscreen: I shared my love for this primer-like sunscreen in my foundation-free makeup routine post! It is seriously the best: Zero white cast, absorbs quickly and easily, and is the perfect foundation for makeup!
- Makeup Sponge Set: Thanks to these, I’m not spending $20 on a single makeup sponge. This set of five is UNDER $10!! 😱 I absolutely LOVE them even better than the more expensive version! Get an extra 20% with code: 20GOLauren
- Wide Leg Jumpsuit: Y’ALL!!! If you buy one Amazon fashion piece this month, let it be this wide leg jumpsuit!! It’s made of that same super-soft terry fabric as the puff sleeve dress. It has wide enough straps for a regular bra, aaaand pockets! The wider leg (rather than the typical jogger style), elevates the chic-factor! But basically it still feels like loungewear. I haven’t been this excited about a find in a while. 😂 Fits TTS!