Girls’ Weekend in Greenville

Little known fact: I had a girls’ weekend.

Ha. Just kidding. I know I posted that ish all over social media.

fizz and frosting instagramIt was my first time in Greenville, and I loved it.  Downtown is absolutely gorgeous. Filled with restaurants and adorable boutiques, it is the perfect location for relaxing, shopping, and drinking tasty cocktails alfresco.

girls' weekend greenville sc

downtown greenville sc

Greenville SC

greenville sc park

greenville sc

greenville sc high cottonI’m no Greensville expert, but I have to recommend Falls Park for beautiful views, High Cotton for cocktails and appetizers, and Main Street for cute boutique shops.

Have you ever been to Greenville, SC? How did you spend your weekend?

38 thoughts on “Girls’ Weekend in Greenville

1. Vodka Infused Lemonade

Looks like you had an amazing weekend. I’m doing a link up this Thursday April 11. Show me your favorite spring trend. Woudl love it if you joined. I’m also giving away a $300 gift card to Gap. Check it out.

2. Joy Leane

Looks like a great weekend. Makes me want to grab some friends and do a girls afternoon at least. 🙂

3. Dinah Gacon

What an awesome weekend you had, love all the pictures (especially the cocktails 😉 hehe)

I need a girl weekend stat….!!!

xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

4. Sarah S.

Love these pics. definitely looks nice and relaxing! I’m also loving your outfit post’s. here from the blog hop and now following via Bloglovin 🙂 have a great week!

That looks like so much fun! I would do just about anything for a little time away right about now! I have never been to Greenville but it looks like you had a great time and beautiful weather! The only place in SC I have been to is Charleston and that was amazing!

6. Ada

Hi Lauren how are you? I found your blog last week, checked it out and liked your style very much. I loved one of your outfits so much that I featured it on my weekly Sunday post called WEEK’S BEST LOOKS. Check it out below.

And I am also loving this post filled with lovely photos for a Girls Weekend, as well as Today’s outfit with the checkered pink shirt and silver necklace. That last photo is making me hungry.

My name is Ada by the way and I hope you can follow my blog and support me as well. Thank you.

7. Amanda

Stopping by from the GFC bloghop and I’m so glad I stumbled across your blog! Your weekend looks lovely! I can’t wait to have some warm weather “girl time” myself.

I look forward to reading your blog in the future! xx

Amanda @ Rhyme & Ribbons

8. Head to Toe Chic

I’ve never been to Greenville before but I’ve been to many other areas in SC since I’m in NC. SC is so gorgeous and it looks like you had a great time!!

xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

9. Charlotte

I’ve been following for awhile but had yet to comment…I live in Greenville! I really am in love with our downtown and so glad you and your friends had a great time!!