Just Call Me a Bargainista

It has been quite a while since I paid full price for department store clothing. These days I’m all about discount codes and affordability. Last week I professed my love for Mashalls, but they are not the only ones who are on my most-visited list. Target and TJ Maxx top the list, but I just might have to add Ross as well!how wear aztec print to workI hadn’t visited Ross in nearly a year, but over the weekend I stopped in and happened upon this little number. And you’ll never guess how much (or little, rather) I paid. Luckily for me it just happened to be tax free weekend in Georgia, so the price on the tag was exactly what I shelled out–a measly $7.99.black and white graphic dresspink accessories for black and whitehow wear graphic prints in the officebanana republic large stone necklaceaztec printed dress officeWhat was the greatest deal that you’ve scored lately?

Dress: (similar), Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target (similar), Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet (similar), Earrings: J.Crew Factory

*Linking up with Lauren, Laura, and Amy!*

40 thoughts on “Just Call Me a Bargainista

1. Maria

Jesus, nothing gets me going more than a good score! That price, though. Amazing. Tax-free weekends need to become a thing in NY. The last good deal I bought was this killer pair of silver brogues from a thrift store in LA. They are everything.

xx
    M

kitchen.closet.heart

I have to admit, I’ve never been to a Ross! I don’t live near one, but you’re making me wish I did–there’s nothing better than a good bargain!

3. Jenn

This $8 dress is super cute!! I wish we had a ross around here. I’ve scored some great deals at a ross in maryland and one in florida… they just need one in the greater scranton area now.

So cute!! I never find anything at Ross or TJ Maxx. But Target is my go to place. This dress is so adorable!! I love it.

5. Inge

Beautiful dress! I like Ross, and have some great things from there that I really love. But I think it’s a store that you have to go to frequently to find those rare great deals.

6. Stephanie

Oooh I loves me a bargain too!! You look fabulous. Great find. (It reminds me of a dress I saw at a Gap outlet in Lake Placid a few weeks ago… I regret not buying it.)

7. Stephanie @ My Freckled Life

That’s adorable!! I love Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx, but I agree, they can be so hit or miss sometimes. But when they hit – boy can I break a budget there!

8. Ashley

Ah what a great deal! I shopped at Ross all the time growing up, but for whatever reason I haven’t been in a while. Definitely need to go soon!