Layla Annabel

I promised to share photos of our sweet little girl, but I swear it has been almost impossible for me to tear myself away from her for longer than five minutes. Four days old, and she has us completely wrapped around her little finger!

We welcomed Layla Annabel into our family on Saturday, August 30 at 1:05 am. The very first thing I remember seeing was a pile of dark locks on her head and hearing the most beautiful cry I’d ever heard in my life. (Only a mother could say that, right?! Or perhaps a daddy too. Aaron said he could listen to her all night.)
layla birth mommylayla birth

Little Miss Layla weighed in ay 7 lbs, 8 oz and is 19.5 inches. She already has a serious love for bows. Obviously.

layla annabellayla 5layla 2Aaron and I could not be more in love with our little lady!layla1laylalayla going home

51 thoughts on “Layla Annabel

1. Natalia

OMG she is adorable, congratulations on the little one, and look at you, so pretty in those hospital pictures. Enjoy all this time next to the little doll 🙂

Natalia

2. Kerry

She is so beautiful!! I loved seeing all these adorable pictures. Congratulations! I couldn’t be more happy for you 🙂

3. Meghan

I just teared up a little! Congratulations again and again and again!! She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing this sweet little bundle with us.

4. Alex

Congratulations Lauren!!! And welcome Layla Annabelle! All the best to you little one.

She’s adorable 🙂

Alex – Funky Jungle

5. ADA

She is absolutely gorgeous. With her head full of dark hair she reminds me so much of Vivian as a newborn. Congrats once again Lauren to you & Aaron. She is so lucky to come into such a loving family. Beautiful little baby!!

Congratulations Lauren!!! She’s precious! I’ve been so behind in my blog reading but I’ve been thinking I need to check and see if you’ve had your sweet girl, and you have!!! I’m so excited for you!