Now that it’s August, I’m fully in fall wardrobe mode. I may not be wearing all my fall clothes yet, but I’m certainly shopping for them. But just because you’re prepping for a new season doesn’t mean that you can’t still snag a few deals! While recently browsing Nordstrom (as one does on a weekly basis, no?! Just me?!), I came across these items on sale under $60! Several I own and several I’ve even tried on! And most importantly, all of them are staples that will take you into fall! So let’s get to shopping!
- Free People Henley – The perfect drapey, oversized tee! I tried it on here during a previous Nordstrom try-on session, but they didn’t have my size in store at the time. I’d recommend sizing down one. It also comes in olive and black!
- Striped Tee – Every woman needs a basic stripe tee in her wardrobe, regardless of the season. This one is under $15 and also comes in red!
- Long Sleeve Ruched Dress – I own this exact dress in gray! You can see me styling it two ways here. It’s flattering on so many body types and even works with a bump! (See me wearing it as maternity here!) I recommend sizing up one for a slightly less bodycon fit.
- Levi’s – These were my favorite jeans of the fall and winter last year! (And I’m sure I’d still be rocking them if it weren’t for that pesky nine month pregnancy belly. 😉) They do fit TTS but are stiff with no stretch. (See me wearing them in a mommy and me look here!)
- Sneakers – I have seen so many raves about these!! They come in three other colors and are such a steal under $50! I favor the blush color but how fall-perfect would the burgundy ones be?!
- Mules – If you still haven’t snagged a pair of mules for fall, check these out! They also come in white, which is so hot for this fall!
- Tank Dress – You may not think of a tank dress immediately when you think of fall, but they are the perfect layering piece, especially if you live somewhere a bit warmer. It comes in eight colors, including some great fall options like burgundy, olive, navy, and classic black. I tried this one on in my May trunk club shipment! I’d recommend staying TTS.
- Off Shoulder Sweatshirt – This cozy top was another one of my favorites from last fall into this year! It can definitely be worn with a bump too. (You can see me styling it here and here!) Size down one.
- Tunic Tee – This tee is actually one of my most recent purchases from Trunk Club! I love the longer length because it can be worn with leggings. It’s also super-soft and has a great drape! I’d recommend sizing down one.
- Crepe Dress – Another piece I own and love! It’s flattering and easy to dress both up and down. You can wear it to the office or on the weekends with booties! See how I style this must-have fall dress here. Fit is TTS!
What are you shopping for during the sale?