Dark Chambray for Work

I’ve made my love for chambray no secret. In fact, I already own two chambray button downs. Yep, I’m becoming an addict. But my obsession still did keep me from adding one more to my collection. This dark rinse chambray feels a bit dressier and with the rich color, it seems more cool-weather appropriate…right?! Well, at least that’s what I’m telling myself.j.crew dark rinse chambrayprinted skirt j.crew falldouble rhinestone necklacehow to wear chambray to workchambray and pencil skirtTop: J.Crew Dark Rinse Chambray, Skirt: J.Crew Pencil (option, option) , Shoes: J.Crew Valentina pump (similar), Bracelet: Stella & Dot Renegade, Earrings: Stella & Dot Nancy Stud

Are you a chambray addict? Please tell me I’m not alone…

*Linking up with Molly, Elena, Amy, Lauren*

31 thoughts on “Dark Chambray for Work

1. Rebecca

This is a perfect chambray outfit! I love it – I just may have to copy you 🙂

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

2. Inge

Oooh I really like this! The print of your skirt is so pretty! I have a darker rinse chambray with polka dots that I usually wear during the cooler months.

3. Dina Karivalis (@DKarivalis)

Such a cute look! A chambray is essential no need to feel any guilt about owning two.
    xo Dina

Sweetest Somethings

I love chambray! Shirts, dresses, for work, for weekend… whatever. This looks adorable with the skirt. Perfect for work!

5. Jenn

I definitely think it’s a fun, dressier look! I have a lighter wash that I wear with skirts to work, but I like the idea of adding a new, darker version to my closet!

6. Alicia

i’m definitely a chambray addict like you! this outfit is so perfect, the chambray dresses down a pencil skirt but you still look super chic and classy!

7. Rita

Lauren those nude heels make your legs go on for MILES! Gorgeous outfit on you! I agree…you can never have too many chambray shirts! I think I need to invest in a dark colored one…stat;)!